Transfer Course Equivalencies
For Bachelor of Science in Nursing pre-licensure applicants, Saint Anthony College of Nursing offers only the nursing major. All students transfer to SACN in their junior year of college. On the transfer guides, the 64 prerequisite credits that are required before entering the nursing program are divided as follows:
Nursing Prerequisites: All students must meet each of the Nursing Prerequisite requirements.
General Education Core: Requirements may be met by completion of each course as listed or completion of a bachelor degree from an approved, regionally accredited college or university.
Listed below are area colleges.
Click on the desired college to access a list of courses that fulfill the transfer prerequisites for SACN. Please compare your transcripts to these transfer guides to assess your progress. Prospective students need to apply prior to finishing the last semester of prerequisites. Click here to see admissions information.
- Black Hawk College (Moline,IL)
- Blackhawk Technical College
- College of DuPage
- College of Lake County
- Elgin Community College
- Harper College
- Heartland Community College
- Highland Community College
- Illinois Central College
- Illinois Valley Community College
- Judson College
- Kishwaukee Community College
- McHenry Community College
- Northern Illinois University
- Rasmussen College
- Rock Valley College
- Rockford University
- Sauk Valley Community College
- University of Wisconsin - Rock County
- University Of Wisconsin - LaCrosse
- University of Wisconsin - Whitewater
- Waubonsee Community College
If you do not have the Acrobat® plug-in for your browser, simply click here to download it.