Welcome to the Admissions department at Saint Anthony College of Nursing. Click on the appropriate link below to learn about the admission process for that undergraduate program.
- Traditional Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Currently a Registered Nurse wanting to complete your BSN (RN-BSN)
- Currently a High school student looking for early acceptance into the BSN
- Acceptance as a Student-At-Large
If you want more information on the undergraduate programs, click here.
You may send your transcripts to have your credits evaluated for transfer to:
Saint Anthony College of Nursing
Attn: Transcript Evaluation
5658 E. State Street
Rockford, IL 61108
You can use the transfer guides to help you evaluate your course work.
For admissions questions please contact:
- Supervisor of Enrollment Management