To search for library books, visit the OSF Library Catalog.
NOTE: This page will search material from all OSF Library Locations, not just the SACN Library. To see only books owned by Saint Anthony College of Nursing:
- Click "SEARCH LIMITS"
- Scroll down to "Limit this search to:"
- From the "Select an OSF Library Location" box, choose "Saint Anthony College of Nursing"
You may utilize the links below to download your book list, access full-text books via the Web, purchase your books online and search other libraries for books.
Access books online
- Books@OVID - represents the world's largest online collection of core clinical texts. Currently 215 titles available full-text and fully illustrated. Search by subject area or by title alphabetically.
Major areas of coverage include:
- Clinical Medicine
- Behavioral and Social Sciences
- Health Professions
- Life Sciences
- Patient Education
- MD Consult books - MD Consult offers full-text and fully illustrated books from their Core Collection that cover 29 distinct specialties. Search alphabetically or by specialty.
Mosby's Nursing Consult - Mosby's Nursing Consult consolidates the profession's leading books and journals, drug information, patient handouts, news and evidence-based articles into a single, easy-to-use service perfect for clinical nurses, nurse administrators and nursing faculty. Search alphabetically by title or by specialty.
Search Other libraries
- OSF Electronic Resources - View the comprehensive collection of electronic resources available to students, employees, and faculty of all OSF facilities provided by Saint Francis Medical Center in Peoria.
PrairieCat - Provided by the Prairie Area Library System (PALS), this is the regional catalog serving Winnebago and surrounding counties. This catalog serves as a gateway to 22 academic libraries and 169 public libraries, as well as many school libraries and special libraries.
- I-Share - provides statewide access to a wealth of information services and resources, including an extensive public access catalog, interlibrary loan, and resource sharing services to the CARLI I-Share libraries.