OSF HealthCare News
- OSF HealthCare and BCBSIL to Form New ACO
- World's First Trachea Transplant Performed at Children's Hospital of Illinois
- Jump Trading Simulation & Education Center Opens With Blessing and Dedication Ceremony
- OSF HealthCare Joins Mayo Clinic Care Network
- OSF HealthCare Marks Doctors' Day with High Fives
- Kewanee Hospital Signs Letter of Intent to Join OSF HealthCare
About OSF HealthCare
OSF HealthCare, owned and operated by The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, Peoria, Illinois, includes OSF Healthcare System consisting of eight acute care facilities, two long-term care facilities, and two colleges of nursing. It also has a primary care physician network consisting of over 600 primary care, specialist physicians, and advanced practice providers.
OSF HealthCare owns OSF Saint Francis, Inc., comprised of health care-related businesses, and OSF Healthcare Foundation, the philanthropic arm of OSF Healthcare System and OSF Home Care Services.
OSF HealthCare is a multi-state corporation, operating facilities in Illinois and Michigan, providing state-of-the-art, compassionate care to more than 2.5 million people in the communities we serve.
For more information, please feel free to download the following PDF documents.
|About OSF HealthCare||OSF HealthCare - Facts & Figures|