The Sister Mary Linus Learning Resource Center (SML-LRC), located on the first floor of Saint Anthony College of Nursing, provides students, faculty, and staff with access to a wide variety of research materials. These include physical resources held within the SML-LRC walls and the Saint Anthony Medical Center Library, system-wide online resources provided by OSF, materials held by other OSF libraries, materials in area libraries, and interlibrary loan.
The Goals of the SML-LRC, as guided by the Vision and Mission, are to:
1. Continue to acquire, organize and maintain a core collection of nursing resources and such other materials required to further the educational and research objectives of Saint Anthony College of Nursing.
2. Provide an environment conducive to study and research.
3. Provide instruction to library users in research methods and in the skills needed for the effective use of information sources.
4. Facilitate access to and use of the Library's own resources and external sources of information.
5. Ensure a Library staff committed to providing a wide range of library services.
Vision and Mission
The Sister Mary Linus Learning Resource Center (SML-LRC) will create an intellectual environment that will promote continuous learning through effective use of resources.
The Mission of the SML-LRC is to:
• Provide access to current nursing Resources
• Promote the conditions necessary for their effective use,
• Support the College's mission of preparing "graduates for the pursuit of lifelong learning and graduate education."